Saturday, July 30, 2011

X-Bench before and after!

Our console table is still in progress, but what is finished are our vintage x-base benches! I had the cushions reupholstered in a Pindler fabric and stained the bases a darker chocolate brown to coordinate with the fabric.

Here is the BEFORE:

Upholstered in an awful tan colored vinyl that for some reason was sticky with goo (I have no idea why)

And the AFTER:



The pair of these will sit under the custom console table we are building-I'm beginning the priming process to prep the table for the wallcovering, so it's in the works! Thanks for being patient!












2 comments:

  1. see you have such a great eye for looking at things and seeing what they could be not what they are. I would have never thought those could look so good. And yet, if I were to walk into your house and see the new ones I would be like "those are so cute, where did you get them"

    love it!

    ReplyDelete