Monday, July 25, 2011

Kool Kitchens

I just wanted to share a conglomeration of my favorite Kitchen inspiration pics! I'm sure I speak for some of you (bloggers and designers especially) when I say that I have TONS of pictures in my library that I save for inspiration of future projects. There's always at least one element that stands out as being unique, or something that qualifies the picture to be saved. Some of them are just pretty. Enjoy!

What I love...Besides the overall aesthetic

 The hood design
 The side profile on this island, combination of light distressed upper cabinets with white modern base cabinets
 The counter to ceiling marble splash
 The upper cabinet design and barstools
 Open shelving, bench seat instead of barstools
 Lighting, cabinet colors
 Combo of big ass rustic wood beam and shiny chrome light fixture
 Combo of sleek, modern and natural, earthy materials
 Pattern of backsplash
Sliding glass upper cabinet doors

No comments:

Post a Comment