Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's time again: Craiglist finds!

I know some of you enjoyed the last post on furniture finds from Craigslist, so here are some more current selections by me:

 
This chair doesn't look like much now, but painted wood and funky fabric and you've got yourself an accent piece worthy of attention! $80 
 
Yet another wing chair- Imaginations please!


Nailhead detail is rad! You would have to redo this when you change the fabric, but I would definately keep this detail!
 
I honestly think this would be cute if the cream colored parts were painted another color- whatever matches your interior! You could also add new lampshades or not.
 
Love this as a bedside table!
 
 
Turquoise is so hot right now! Not kidding- read the mags!
Ok, that's it for now, I'm tired of searching ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment