Monday, March 1, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Palmer Weiss

I just discovered interior designer Palmer Weiss through Delight by Design blog. I really love her chic, feminine interiors and her combination of new and vintage furniture. So inspiring...

 
  I really love the texture that the dining chairs add to the room. I also love how they contrast with the dark walls which look to be wallpapered in some type of grasscloth. I also like how the gold is repeated in the mirror, light fixture, and curtains. I like everything about this room, really!

 

 I love the tile detail on the fireplace-very clever! Also the unexpected placement of the pendant fixtures over the chair.
She has such a great balance of color, pattern, and texture in all her interiors!
 
The hardware on the dresser is great! Where does she find this stuff??


No comments:

Post a Comment