Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Many of you saw my Christmas decor at our Season for Caring party, but here are some pics I took with my Iphone. Maybe my photographer hubby will find time to shoot some better pics- hint hint, nudge nudge. I was really inspired this year by natural materials and handmade goodness-hince the paper and pipe cleaner ornaments hand made by yours truly! I am such a crafting dork!
Christmas tree O Christmas tree!
 Handmade ornaments...
Pinecones spray painted with silver and silver glitter
Light fixture decor over Dining table- remember the Anthropologie inspiration?
 Entry Hall table

 Christmas greenery and flowers


Christmas wreath on front door with Jute ribbons
Back porch decor- White paper lanterns tied with Jute string

Fun stuff! What are your Christmas colors this year? 




No comments:

Post a Comment