Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Purple Inspiration

While searching for cool furniture finds on Ebay for my last post, I ran into some Hollywood Regency style dining chairs for a great price! Since my husband would never let me do something this daring in our own house, I am putting together a fantasy dining room starting with the chairs as inspiration...


Let's pretend their all side chairs because I want to put these arm chairs with them



Baker St. Germain Chair
 
Wallpaper the room with this..


Baker Viceroy Buffett
with a pair of lamps and sculptural art piece above




Vintage glass lamps and art from Pieces


Baker Parsons Dining Table


Antique Hollywood Regency style bamboo chandelier

 
Vase with Callalilies for centerpiece from Pieces



Curtains from Restoration Hardware


Ponti Brown Rug from The Rug Company

No comments:

Post a Comment